Take a look at your boat decking. Is it old and worn-out? Maybe it just doesn’t look as good as when you first installed it. Whatever the case, reliable non-skid decking is a must. Unfortunately, the majority of boat owners think that all marine decking is the same. Keep reading to learn the essentials of boat flooring.
- Non slip safety – Do you routinely have passengers on your boat? What about small children, older adults, or even pets? It’s all the more reason to invest in non slip decking. At Marine Customs, we only use comfortable, durable EVA foam to ensure the highest level of safety. You and your passengers shouldn’t have to worry about slipping and falling while on the boat. Once our anti-slip decking is installed, all you have to do is relax and enjoy your time on the water.
- Wet/dry traction – Let’s see if this sounds familiar. It’s the middle of the day and you’re just about to get in the boat again. But it’s also a sweltering 90-degree day. Do you really want to burn the bottom of your feet? Here’s another scenario: After taking a turn on the jet ski, you’re ready to get in the boat. But then you remembered you got soaked. Frankly, you shouldn’t have to tiptoe to the other side of the boat just because you’re wet. Rest assured that with Marine Customs, you get maximum wet/dry traction.
- Attractive look – What good is boat decking if it doesn’t cover spider cracks, button snap holes from old carpet, and other surface imperfections? Take your pick from 16 colors, whether you choose Bahama Blue, Seafoam Green, or something different.
- Easy application – Some boat decking products out there are a nightmare to apply. That’s not the case with our products, though. You can feel comfortable knowing that our anti-slip decking offers the convenience of 3M peel and stick application. Why spend an entire day on this project when you can get it done within minutes?
- Complete customization – Our custom installation begins with a perfect pattern. We believe that every boat is as unique as its owner. It’s why we perform a 2D digital scan of your boat, which is then transcribed into our CAD software. Once that’s done, we’re able to create the exact blueprint for your custom project. Do you have custom patterns, graphics, or logos in mind? We will fit that into the plan and make it happen! Feel free to take it one step further with custom laser engraving options.
Stress-Free Boat Decking
Marine Customs has everything boat decking should have. Our team provides a simple and practical alternative to the traditional non-skid surface for all types of boats, airboats, kayaks, personal watercrafts, and more.
Don’t settle for old boat decking any longer. Instead, see how Marine Customs can make your time on the water more enjoyable. Don’t forget to ask about our semi-custom service option.
Get started on your project today.