Valentine’s Day is just a few weeks away. Can you believe that? Maybe this is the year you finally go all out and surprise your sweetheart with an evening she will remember forever. Even if you don’t consider yourself the romantic type, you can make it happen with the right plan. Here are five ways to celebrate Valentine’s Day in South Florida, with some help from Kara Franker:
- An evening at the Versace Mansion – When was the last time you and your significant other enjoyed a night out on the town? A few hours at Gianni’s is just what the doctor ordered. This incredible Italian Mediterranean restaurant and lounge features a romantic ambiance, vintage decor, and, of course, a delectable menu. Who knows? Since this restaurant is in the heart of South Beach, don’t be shocked if the two of you wind up dancing somewhere after dinner.
- VIP package at W Fort Lauderdale – You and your honey deserve some luxury this Valentine’s Day. At the W Fort Lauderdale, take advantage of a VIP suite, deluxe roundtrip towncar transportation, free private poolside cabana, dedicated concierge, coffeemaker, massage or facial, fresh fruit, and Intracoastal Waterway Tour. Give them a call as soon as possible, especially since these packages sell quickly.
- Dinner at Boca Raton Resort & Club – You’d be hard-pressed to find a better resort than this one for Valentine’s Day. Boca Raton Resort & Club sits on more than 350 acres. You can reserve a table with a spectacular view at The Blue, a fine dining restaurant located on the 27th floor of the pink hotel.
- Candlelit dinner at Cafe Boulud in Palm Beach – There are few more intimate settings in South Florida than Cafe Boulud. The Cupid’s Feast consists of a tasty three-course dinner with champagne, truffles, and caviar. Again, make your reservations ahead of time.
- Go boating at sunset – Are fancy dinners just not your thing? Rather than stress about reservations, why not just relax with your sweetheart and enjoy some time with her on the boat? You can even pack a picnic and wine to make it extra special.
Why Use Our Boat Decking?
Whether you’re getting the boat ready for Valentine’s Day or just another weekend, Marine Customs is here to help. Our marine decking experts are proud to offer a long-term solution to boat flooring that’s slippery, cracked, or worn-out. Let’s explain how the process works. First, our custom design consultant creates a digital scan of your boat. From there, we import the templates into CAD software where they’re digitized. Our team of non-skid decking experts completes the process by manipulating the templates for a perfect fit.
Not only is the EVA foam we use comfortable and durable, but also offers maximum wet/dry traction. Gone are the days when you were forced to limit your time on the water because the boat’s flooring just wasn’t safe anymore.
Don’t just settle for any non slip decking. Instead, choose anti-slip decking from Marine Customs. Call our boat decking professionals today.